Corporate Careers @ Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation
General Affairs Manager
• Oversees the preparation and implementation of objectives, targets, and programs of the section.
• Oversees Non-Manufacturing Projects: Project Management and Administration, Design & Preparation, and Quality & Cost Control. Assigned as the Project Manager of the project.
• Performs building & property management and administration. Santa Rosa Plant, BGC Office, and Parts Warehouse.
• Oversees administrative layouts and assignments; office arrangement, parking assignment, traffic flow, events and etc.
• Monitoring of building permit & occupancy permit (GAP/PEZA/LGU) application & processing and application to electric distribution company.
• Graduate of BS Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Registered Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• At least 5 years of experience in general services (Managerial Capacity)
HR Legal Manager
• Ensure consistency in employment contracts.
• Develop and maintain corporate HR policies that are kept up to date, meet all legal requirements, and are properly implemented within the company.
• Assist and support due diligence activities for mergers, ensure compliance with corporate expectations and local legislation.
• Support HR managers to maintain a strong relationship with employees. Keep a record of all applicable branches of industry and local collective agreements.
• Interact with internal and external regulatory organizations and legal counsels.
• Provide legal support regarding social, labor, and related legislations and advise and coach management and HR managers and serve as a "center of excellence".
• A qualified advocate with Diploma in Law
• Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage
• The incumbent would preferably have a Human Resources qualification HR and Legal professional background – 8 years minimum with 4 years at a senior level
• Experience as a Human Resources Manager, and a Company Legal Advisor/Company secretary would be highly desirable.
Employee Relations Supervisor
• Conceptualize and supervises implementation of motivational and wellness programs of the company to maintain high level of employee morale, motivation, and productivity.
• Supervises the conduct of daily visit to the plant of HR personnel to gather concerns and coordinates resolution to address them.
• Coordinates and conducts learning session for supervisors
• Supervises the implementation of Labor Management Council (LMC) programs and activities
• Approves unscheduled leave applications as First Level Approver and conduct counseling if necessary.
• Supervises the activities pertaining to employee welfare/assistance
• Conducts orientation Company policies and ensures continuous orientation and reorientation of such policies and procedures
• Aids formulation of policies related to employee relations
• Assist in Sectoral Meetings
• Assist in the Labor Management Meetings
• Assists in handling Disciplinary Action Cases
• Graduate of Behavioral Science or Human Resources Management Course
• With experience in Employee Relations
• Good writing and communication skills
HR Training Staff
• Course development/design, coordination and/or facilitation, and conduct of training and seminar under Career Development Program
• Prepares reports including but not limited to executive summary of different trainings/seminars
• Handles and updates maintenance of Employee Training Records
• Monitors training accomplishments through aggregate trainings and training hours per employee
• Conducts Training needs Analysis and periodic Climate Survey
• Monitors training budget and prepares e-decision for all training requests
• Handles OJT Program
• Graduate of Psychology or Human Resources Management Course
• 2-3 years of experience in conducting/handling training
• Good command of the English Language both in written and oral