Office of the President Careers @ Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation
Systems & Procedures Staff
• Creates, updates or revises company policies and procedures to standardize operations and to comply with IMS and JSOX compliance requirements covering the areas of Finance, Corporate, Legal, Administration, Sales Marketing, and After Sales operations.
• Conducts gap analysis (revision or improvement of present system) to assess the company’s current operation.
• Assists other departments/sections in the implementation of the new system (i.e., conduct orientation and follow-through).
• Maintains the Documents Portal by updating the list of procedures.
• Reports all IMS activities performed to the Section Head regularly for proper monitoring and guidance.
• Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting, financial management, or related field (essential)
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment is a plus
• Exceptional accounting skills
IT Audit Supervisor
• Identifies anticipated problems where areas of control are weak, recommends and discusses the courses of action to take with advice from superiors.
• Conducts special audit, as requested by Management.
• Coordinates findings with immediate superior for timely actions and solutions.
• Prepares and organizes audit reports.
• Discusses the audit findings/results and recommendation and secure confirmation from the auditee.
• Conducts follow-up audit or validation based on the submitted action plans.
• Graduate of BS Computer Science or Information and Communications Technology related courses
• At least two-year audit experience and knowledge of information systems operation controls
• Understands information security controls
Financial & Operations Audit Staff
• Regularly conducts audits of the operations to ensure compliance with ISO & JSOX requirements, internal policies, and government regulations and to assess effectiveness in meeting company objectives in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan.
• Prepares audit checklist based on audit scope with reference to company policies, local and international standards, and applicable government regulations.
• Prepares audit report and provides recommended corrective action at the end of each audit engagement.
• Maintains and updates the database of Corrective Action Requests (CARS) and submits a monthly monitoring report on the progress of actions taken by the implementing department.
• Monitors, follows-up and validates the implementation of agreed action items.
• Graduate of Industrial or Management engineering/Accountancy, Information management/Economics
• At least 2 years of working experience in the automotive industry